Saturday, June 12, 2010

How to find the Tutors that will help you pull A’s



Student Sprout Study Tips

When I was at Arizona State University for two years I had to take a bunch of math classes as part of my pre business major. I suck at math and I had to do something to raise my math grades.

Fortunately for me, there was a place called the Matrix Education Center. At Matrix they offer tutoring for any of the following:
  • Algebra (College Algebra)
  • Business Mathematics
  • Pre-calculus (trig/algebra)
  • Brief Calculus
  • Calculus I, II, III
  • Differential Equations
  • Accounting (Financial, Managerial)
  • Business (Finance, Supply Chain Management)
  • Economics (Macro, Micro)
  • Statistics (Business, psychology)
  • Physics I, II
  • General Chemistry I, II
  • Organic Chemistry I, II
  • Engineering (Statics, Dynamics, Strength of Materials, Structural Design)
  • Biology I, II
  • College Algebra and Calculus courses taken online
  • MCAT, DAT, PCAT and GMAT Prep Courses offered in conjunction with upcoming test dates.
  • Prep courses include in-depth coverage of the following, with more stress on sciences:
  • Physics I & II (MCAT)
  • General Chemistry I & II (MCAT, DAT, PCAT)
  • Analytical Reasoning (MCAT, DAT, PCAT, GMAT)
  • Data Interpretation (MCAT, DAT)
  • Organic Chemistry I & II (MCAT, DAT, PCAT)
  • Biology I & II (MCAT, DAT, PCAT)
  • Verbal Reasoning (MCAT, DAT, PCAT, GMAT)

Basically, all the classes I am bad at.

THE BEST thing about Matrix was they’re hybrid online learning study system. When I had to take calculus I took it online because the tutors there go through each and every homework assignment with you and help you prepare for exams with attention to every detail.

I am not plugging Matrix specifically, but I am plugging that if you have a class that you know you are not good at, go and find a solid tutor. A service like this will not only increase free time, but your GPA as well. These are guaranteed study tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment